Dr. Hanadys Ale, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ale is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Hanadys Ale, MD
Overview of Dr. Hanadys Ale, MD
Dr. Hanadys Ale, MD is a Pediatric Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They specialize in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, has 10 years of experience, and is board certified in Allergy & Immunology. They graduated from Florida International University College of Medicine and is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Ale an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Ale works at
Dr. Ale's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Optima Health
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ale?
About Dr. Hanadys Ale, MD
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- 10 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Florida International University College of Medicine
- Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ale has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ale works at
Dr. Ale speaks Spanish.
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Ale. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ale.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ale, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ale appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.