Dr. Hasan Garan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Garan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Hasan Garan, MD
Overview of Dr. Hasan Garan, MD
Dr. Hasan Garan, MD is a Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialist in New York, NY. They specialize in Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases, has 49 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from HARVARD MED SCH|Harvard Medical School. Patients rated Dr. Garan an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Garan works at
Dr. Garan's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Community Health Network
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Garan?
About Dr. Hasan Garan, MD
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases
- 49 years of experience
- English, French
Education & Certifications
- Mass General Hospital
- Hospital Of University Of Penn
- HARVARD MED SCH|Harvard Medical School
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Garan works at
Dr. Garan speaks French.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Garan. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Garan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Garan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Garan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.