Dr. Henry Bone, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bone is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Henry Bone, MD
Overview of Dr. Henry Bone, MD
Dr. Henry Bone, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Grosse Pointe, MI. They specialize in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 51 years of experience, and is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology. They graduated from University of Washington School of Medicine and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe, Ascension Saint John Hospital, Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. Dr. Bone, completed a residency at Dallas VA Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Bone an average 3.2 star rating.
Dr. Bone works at
Dr. Bone's Office Locations
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bone?
About Dr. Henry Bone, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 51 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- U Tex Med Ctr
- Dallas VA Medical Center
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bone has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bone works at
Dr. Bone has seen patients for Osteoporosis, Mineral Metabolism Disorders and Secondary Hyperparathyroidism, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Bone on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
20 patients have reviewed Dr. Bone. The overall rating for this provider is 3.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bone.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bone, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bone appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.