Dr. Howard Brenner, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Brenner is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Howard Brenner, MD
Overview of Dr. Howard Brenner, MD
Dr. Howard Brenner, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Marrero, LA. They graduated from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. Dr. Brenner, completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami Program. Patients rated Dr. Brenner an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Brenner works at
Dr. Brenner's Office Locations
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Midwest Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- PPO Plus
- Principal Financial Group
- USA Health and Wellness Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Verity Healthnet
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Brenner?
About Dr. Howard Brenner, MD
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Ochsner Medical Center, Gastroenterology
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami Program
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brenner has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Brenner works at
Dr. Brenner speaks Spanish.
72 patients have reviewed Dr. Brenner. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Brenner.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Brenner, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Brenner appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.