Dr. Hussam Seif Eddeine, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Seif Eddeine is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Hussam Seif Eddeine, MD
Overview of Dr. Hussam Seif Eddeine, MD
Dr. Hussam Seif Eddeine, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Tempe, AZ. They specialize in Neurology, has 20 years of experience, and is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology. They graduated from University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, Banner Baywood Medical Center, Chandler Regional Medical Center and Banner Gateway Medical Center. Dr. Seif Eddeine, completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. Patients rated Dr. Seif Eddeine an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Seif Eddeine works at
Dr. Seif Eddeine's Office Locations
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Mercy Care
- Phoenix Health Plan
- SCAN Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Seif Eddeine?
About Dr. Hussam Seif Eddeine, MD
- 20 years of experience
- English, Arabic
Education & Certifications
- BARROW NEUROLOGICAL INSTITUTE
- Loyola University Med Center
- Westlake Community Hospital
- University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy and Neurology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seif Eddeine has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Seif Eddeine works at
Dr. Seif Eddeine has seen patients for All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache and Epilepsy, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Seif Eddeine on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Seif Eddeine speaks Arabic.
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Seif Eddeine. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Seif Eddeine.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Seif Eddeine, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Seif Eddeine appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.