Dr. Ioana Dumitru, MD
Overview of Dr. Ioana Dumitru, MD
Dr. Ioana Dumitru, MD is an Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They specialize in Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Adult Congenital Heart Disease. They graduated from Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy Carol Davila 1996 NULL NULL NULL NULL University of Nebraska Medical Center|Washington University School Of Medicine"" and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital. Dr. Dumitru, completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital/Northwestern Medical School. Patients rated Dr. Dumitru an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Dumitru works at
Dr. Dumitru's Office Locations
Office1150 N 35th Ave # 135, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 265-7750
Total Heart Center3501 Johnson St, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 265-7750Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Office5 Tampa General Cir Ste 300, Tampa, FL 33606 Directions (813) 844-5905Monday07:30 - 17:00Tuesday07:30 - 17:00Wednesday07:30 - 17:00Thursday07:30 - 17:00Friday07:30 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 260, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Directions (954) 265-7750Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Enterprise Group
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Freedom Health Plans
- Global Health Care Network
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Principal Life
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Vista Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Dumitru?
About Dr. Ioana Dumitru, MD
- Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology
- 27 years of experience
- English, Romanian
Education & Certifications
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital/Northwestern Medical School
- Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy Carol Davila 1996 NULL NULL NULL NULL University of Nebraska Medical Center|Washington University School Of Medicine""
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease and Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dumitru has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Dumitru works at
Dr. Dumitru speaks Romanian.
72 patients have reviewed Dr. Dumitru. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Dumitru.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Dumitru, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Dumitru appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.