Dr. Isaac Chambers, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Chambers is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Overview of Dr. Isaac Chambers, MD
Dr. Isaac Chambers, MD is a Hematology & Oncology Specialist in Hays, KS. They graduated from University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Wichita and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital, Citizens Medical Center, Clara Barton Hospital, Decatur County Hospital, Edwards County Hospital, Goodland Regional Medical Center, Gove County Medical Center, Graham County Hospital, Greeley County Health Services, Hays Medical Center, Logan County Hospital, Norton County Hospital, Pawnee Valley Community Hospital, Phillips County Health Systems, Rawlins County Health Center, Rooks County Health Center, Rush County Memorial Hospital, Russell Regional Hospital, Smith County Memorial Hospital and The University of Kansas Health System Great Bend Campus.
Dr. Chambers works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Chambers' Office Locations
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Citizens Medical Center
- Clara Barton Hospital
- Decatur County Hospital
- Edwards County Hospital
- Goodland Regional Medical Center
- Gove County Medical Center
- Graham County Hospital
- Greeley County Health Services
- Hays Medical Center
- Logan County Hospital
- Norton County Hospital
- Pawnee Valley Community Hospital
- Phillips County Health Systems
- Rawlins County Health Center
- Rooks County Health Center
- Rush County Memorial Hospital
- Russell Regional Hospital
- Smith County Memorial Hospital
- The University of Kansas Health System Great Bend Campus
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Chambers?
About Dr. Isaac Chambers, MD
- Hematology & Oncology
Education & Certifications
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Internal Medicine, University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Wichita
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Wichita
- Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chambers has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Chambers works at
Dr. Chambers has seen patients for Nausea, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Chambers on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Chambers has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Chambers.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Chambers, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Chambers appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.