Dr. Isador Lieberman, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lieberman is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Isador Lieberman, MD
Overview of Dr. Isador Lieberman, MD
Dr. Isador Lieberman, MD is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Plano, TX. They specialize in Orthopedic Spine Surgery, has 21 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery. They graduated from Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio | The University of Toronto, The Faculty of Medicine, Toronto Ontario Canada and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas.
Dr. Lieberman works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Lieberman's Office Locations
Texas Back Institute - Plano6020 W Parker Rd Ste 200, Plano, TX 75093 Directions (972) 608-5000Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Texas Back Institute - Frisco5575 Frisco Square Blvd Ste 400, Frisco, TX 75034 Directions (214) 618-3960Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
- Medical City Dallas
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lieberman?
About Dr. Isador Lieberman, MD
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- 21 years of experience
- English, Hebrew
Education & Certifications
- The Toronto Hospital – Western Division, Toronto Ontario Canada | Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Toronto East General Hospital, Toronto Ontario Canada | The Toronto Hospital – Western Division, St. Michael’s Hospital & The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto Ontario Canada | Mount Sinai Hospital Toronto Ontario Canada | Sunnybrook Health Sci
- The Wellesley Hospital, Toronto Ontario Canada
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio | The University of Toronto, The Faculty of Medicine, Toronto Ontario Canada
- Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lieberman accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Lieberman has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lieberman works at
Dr. Lieberman speaks Hebrew.
44 patients have reviewed Dr. Lieberman. The overall rating for this provider is 3.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lieberman.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lieberman, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lieberman appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.