Dr. Ivy Boydstun, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Boydstun is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ivy Boydstun, MD
Overview of Dr. Ivy Boydstun, MD
Dr. Ivy Boydstun, MD is a Pediatric Nephrology Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They completed their fellowship with Yale University School of Medicine|Yale University|Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Boydstun works at
Dr. Boydstun's Office Locations
Memorial Division of Pediatric Nephrology1131 N 35th Ave Ste 210, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (786) 568-7853Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Memorial Division of Pediatric Nephrology1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 204, Miramar, FL 33029 Directions (786) 568-7853Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00
Memorial Division of Pediatric Nephrology1865 N Corporate Lakes Blvd Ste 1, Weston, FL 33326 Directions (786) 568-7853
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Boydstun?
About Dr. Ivy Boydstun, MD
- Pediatric Nephrology
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Yale University School of Medicine|Yale University|Yale University School Of Medicine
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boydstun accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Boydstun has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Boydstun works at
Dr. Boydstun speaks Spanish.
8 patients have reviewed Dr. Boydstun. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Boydstun.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Boydstun, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Boydstun appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.