Dr. Jacob Karr, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Karr is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jacob Karr, MD
Overview of Dr. Jacob Karr, MD
Dr. Jacob Karr, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Karr, completed a fellowship at Ochsner Med Ctr. Dr. Karr, completed a residency at TULANE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA. Patients rated Dr. Karr an average 4.5 star rating.
Dr. Karr works at
Dr. Karr's Office Locations
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center
- Abbeville General Hospital
- Ochsner Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Verity Healthnet
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Karr?
About Dr. Jacob Karr, MD
Education & Certifications
- Ochsner Med Ctr
- TULANE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karr has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Karr works at
Dr. Karr has seen patients for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Nausea, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Karr on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
22 patients have reviewed Dr. Karr. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Karr.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Karr, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Karr appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.