Dr. James Andry Jr, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Andry Jr is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. James Andry Jr, MD
Overview of Dr. James Andry Jr, MD
Dr. James Andry Jr, MD is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in Fort Myers, FL. They specialize in Sleep Medicine, has 11 years of experience, and is board certified in Clinical Pathology. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. Andry Jr works at
Dr. Andry Jr's Office Locations
Baptist Health Medical Group Neurology9110 College Pointe Ct, Fort Myers, FL 33919 Directions (239) 208-2206
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Florida Blue
- Health Net
- Priority Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Andry Jr?
About Dr. James Andry Jr, MD
- Sleep Medicine
- 11 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS
- Clinical Pathology, Neurology and Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andry Jr accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Andry Jr has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Andry Jr works at
1 patients have reviewed Dr. Andry Jr. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Andry Jr.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Andry Jr, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Andry Jr appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.