Dr. James Gates, DMD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Gates is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. James Gates, DMD
Overview of Dr. James Gates, DMD
Dr. James Gates, DMD is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Gates, completed a fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Gates, completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals. Patients rated Dr. Gates an average 3.3 star rating.
Dr. Gates works at
Dr. Gates' Office Locations
Jefferson Oral Surgery Associates135 S Bryn Mawr Ave Ste 108, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 Directions (610) 519-9125
Jefferson Oral Surgery Associates10800 Knights Rd Ste 125, Philadelphia, PA 19114 Directions (215) 612-8480
Dept of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery909 Walnut St Fl 3, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Directions (215) 955-6215
Jefferson Oral Surgery Associates3 Crescent Dr Fl 4, Philadelphia, PA 19112 Directions (215) 503-7171
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Gates?
About Dr. James Gates, DMD
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gates has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gates works at
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Gates. The overall rating for this provider is 3.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gates.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gates, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gates appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.