Dr. Grendell has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. James Grendell, MD
Dr. James Grendell, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Mineola, NY. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 48 years of experience, and is board certified in Gastroenterology. They graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital.
Dr. Grendell works at
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Medicaid of Arkansas
- Medicaid of California
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Missouri
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- Medicaid of Oklahoma
- Medicaid of Pennsylvania
- Midwest Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Grendell?
I was in the intensive care unit at Winthrop Hospital. I was losing blood rapidly and in bad shape. I was praying for help. Dr. Grendell came dressed impeccably in a suit. An angel of the Lord sent him. He was very kind and explained to me what was to be done. He had his team with him. They saved my life. These are truly great people....and great doctors. THANK YOU ALL.
About Dr. James Grendell, MD
- 48 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of California San Francisco
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health
- Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grendell has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Grendell works at
Dr. Grendell has seen patients for Diverticulitis, Intestinal, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and Gastritis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Grendell on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Grendell. The overall rating for this provider is 3.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Grendell.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Grendell, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Grendell appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.