Dr. James Leggett, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Leggett is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. James Leggett, MD
Overview of Dr. James Leggett, MD
Dr. James Leggett, MD is an Interventional Cardiology Specialist in Bellevue, WA. They specialize in Interventional Cardiology, has 41 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences Campus and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics.
Dr. Leggett works at
Dr. Leggett's Office Locations
Overlake Internal Medicine Associates P.s1135 116th Ave NE Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004 Directions (425) 454-2656Monday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pm
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Indiana Health Network
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Midwest Health Plan
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Preferred Provider Network
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Leggett?
Dr Leggett will be deeply missed by his many loyal and thankful patients Truly caring and professional doctor He is also the most calmest honest communicator IV been associated with He was the major reason I didn’t overreact when he explained my heart attach to me while I was on my back in the hospital Dr…..Enjoy your retirement and ALL the new cooking dishes u and your wife will create together Thank you for being my cardiologist Joe Agoado
About Dr. James Leggett, MD
- Interventional Cardiology
- 41 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Sequoia Hospital|U NM|University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- U Wash Affil Hosps
- U Wash Affil Hosps|University Wash Affil Hosps
- University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences Campus
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leggett has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Leggett accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Leggett has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Leggett works at
Dr. Leggett has seen patients for Heart Disease, Chest Pain, Cardiomyopathy and Hypertrophic, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Leggett on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
6 patients have reviewed Dr. Leggett. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Leggett.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Leggett, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Leggett appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.