Dr. James Murphy, DMD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Murphy is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. James Murphy, DMD
Overview of Dr. James Murphy, DMD
Dr. James Murphy, DMD is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Murphy, completed a residency at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. Patients rated Dr. Murphy an average 3.4 star rating.
Dr. Murphy works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Murphy's Office Locations
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Murphy?
About Dr. James Murphy, DMD
- Pediatric Dentistry
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murphy has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Murphy works at
Dr. Murphy speaks Spanish.
9 patients have reviewed Dr. Murphy. The overall rating for this provider is 3.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Murphy.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Murphy, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Murphy appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.