Dr. Jamie Hey, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hey is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jamie Hey, MD
Dr. Jamie Hey, MD is a Pulmonologist in North Chesterfield, VA. They specialize in Pulmonary Disease, has 30 years of experience. They graduated from Jefferson Med College Of Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia Pa|Jefferson Med College Of Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia Pa|Jefferson Medical College|Jefferson Medical College and is affiliated with Chippenham Hospital, Henrico Doctors' Hospital, Johnston-Willis Hospital, Parham Doctors' Hospital and Retreat Doctors' Hospital.
Dr. Hey works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hey?
I have liked Dr. Hey since my first visit. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Not only that, when I mention his name with any of my nurses, they immediately have nice things to say.
About Dr. Jamie Hey, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
- 30 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Yale School Of Medicine|Yale School Of Medicine|Yale University|Yale University
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University|Thomas Jefferson University Hospital|Thomas Jefferson University|Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Med College Of Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia Pa|Jefferson Med College Of Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia Pa|Jefferson Medical College|Jefferson Medical College
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hey has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Hey has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hey works at
Dr. Hey has seen patients for COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma and Pleural Effusion, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Hey on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Hey. The overall rating for this provider is 3.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hey.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hey, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hey appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.