Dr. Janice Chang, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Chang is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Janice Chang, MD
Overview of Dr. Janice Chang, MD
Dr. Janice Chang, MD is a Dermatologist in Houston, TX. They specialize in Dermatology, has 32 years of experience. They graduated from University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Little Rock, AR|University of Arkansas Medical School - Transferred to complete at Baylor College of Med - Houston and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland and Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital.
Dr. Chang works at
Dr. Chang's Office Locations
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- National Healthcare Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Chang?
very caring doctor-saw her after a series of dermatologists who dismissed my condition and just kept giving creams- she is very knowledgeable and has great rapport with patients young and old, allows for patients input. she is an amazing doctor
About Dr. Janice Chang, MD
- 32 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Dermatology Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine|Baylor College Of Medicine Department Of Dermatology|Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, Tx
- Baylor College Of Medicine
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Little Rock, AR|University of Arkansas Medical School - Transferred to complete at Baylor College of Med - Houston
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Chang has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Chang works at
Dr. Chang has seen patients for Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema), Herpes Simplex Infection and Psoriasis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Chang on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
590 patients have reviewed Dr. Chang. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Chang.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Chang, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Chang appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.