Dr. Jason Comer, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Comer is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jason Comer, MD
Dr. Jason Comer, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Bellevue, WA. They specialize in Hematology, has 23 years of experience, and is board certified in Hematology. They graduated from DREXEL UNIV COLL OF MED and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics.
Dr. Comer works at
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Indiana Health Network
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Comer?
Doctor is very organized with my health plan, is detailed, and is engages well in discussing health needs and conditions.
About Dr. Jason Comer, MD
- 23 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Hematology and Medical Oncology Loyola University Of Chicago
- Internal Medicine
- DREXEL UNIV COLL OF MED
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Comer has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Comer has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Comer works at
Dr. Comer has seen patients for Anemia and Secondary Malignancies, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Comer on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Comer. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Comer.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Comer, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Comer appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.