Dr. Reiss has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Jason Reiss, DO
Overview of Dr. Jason Reiss, DO
Dr. Jason Reiss, DO is an Orthopedic Hip & Knee Surgery Specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. They specialize in Hip & Knee Orthopedics, has 23 years of experience. They graduated from Nova Southeastern University|Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine|Nova Southeastern University Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, FL and is affiliated with HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, Shorepoint Health Port Charlotte and Shorepoint Health Punta Gorda.
Dr. Reiss works at
Dr. Reiss' Office Locations
Advanced Orthopedic Center1641 Tamiami Trl Ste 1, Port Charlotte, FL 33948 Directions (941) 629-6262Monday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pm
Advanced Orthopedic Center350 Mary St Ste F, Punta Gorda, FL 33950 Directions (941) 639-6699Monday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pm
- HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital
- Shorepoint Health Port Charlotte
- Shorepoint Health Punta Gorda
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Applied Risk Management Solutions
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CeltiCare Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Reiss?
Only complaint is the wait time.
About Dr. Jason Reiss, DO
- Hip & Knee Orthopedics
- 23 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University Of Pennsylvania|University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medeicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine|Philadephia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Grandview Hopsital and Medical Center|Grandview Hospital And Medical Center
- Nova Southeastern University|Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine|Nova Southeastern University Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, FL
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reiss accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Reiss has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Reiss works at
Dr. Reiss has seen patients for Osteoarthritis of Knee, Osteoarthritis of Hip and Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Reiss on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Reiss speaks Spanish.
156 patients have reviewed Dr. Reiss. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Reiss.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Reiss, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Reiss appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.