Dr. Javier Valero-Fonseca, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Valero-Fonseca is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Javier Valero-Fonseca, MD
Overview of Dr. Javier Valero-Fonseca, MD
Dr. Javier Valero-Fonseca, MD is a Pediatric Neurology Specialist in Modesto, CA. They specialize in Pediatric Neurology, has 25 years of experience, and is board certified in Epilepsy. They graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.
Dr. Valero-Fonseca works at
Dr. Valero-Fonseca's Office Locations
Specialty Medical Group Central California Inc -dept of Oncology3525 Pelandale Ave, Modesto, CA 95356 Directions (209) 572-3880
Valley Children's Hospital1190 Olivewood Dr Ste A, Merced, CA 95348 Directions (209) 726-0199
Neurology Department330 23rd Ave N Ste 450, Nashville, TN 37203 Directions (615) 342-7339
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Independent Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- One Health
- Prime Health Services
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Trustmark Companies
- Tufts Health Plan
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Windsor Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Valero-Fonseca?
About Dr. Javier Valero-Fonseca, MD
- Pediatric Neurology
- 25 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY
- Texas Tech University
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Epilepsy, Pediatric Neurology and Pediatrics
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Valero-Fonseca accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Valero-Fonseca has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Valero-Fonseca works at
Dr. Valero-Fonseca has seen patients for Migraine, Speech and Language and Learning Disorders, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Valero-Fonseca on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Valero-Fonseca speaks Spanish.
32 patients have reviewed Dr. Valero-Fonseca. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Valero-Fonseca.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Valero-Fonseca, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Valero-Fonseca appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.