Dr. Jawaad Khokhar, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Khokhar is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jawaad Khokhar, MD
Overview of Dr. Jawaad Khokhar, MD
Dr. Jawaad Khokhar, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Algonquin, IL. Dr. Khokhar, completed a fellowship at UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA AT COLUMBIA. Dr. Khokhar, completed a residency at University of South Carolina At Columbia. Patients rated Dr. Khokhar an average 2.7 star rating.
Dr. Khokhar works at
Dr. Khokhar's Office Locations
- Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Ascension Saint Joseph - Elgin
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Khokhar?
About Dr. Jawaad Khokhar, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA AT COLUMBIA
- University of South Carolina At Columbia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khokhar has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Khokhar works at
Dr. Khokhar has seen patients for Adrenal Insufficiency, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Khokhar on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
33 patients have reviewed Dr. Khokhar. The overall rating for this provider is 2.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Khokhar.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Khokhar, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Khokhar appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.