Dr. Jeanine Loncar, MD
Overview of Dr. Jeanine Loncar, MD
Dr. Jeanine Loncar, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Madison, AL. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 29 years of experience. They graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences and is affiliated with Decatur Morgan Hospital and Huntsville Hospital. Dr. Loncar, completed a residency at University Of Al Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Loncar an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Loncar works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Loncar's Office Locations
- Decatur Morgan Hospital
- Huntsville Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Loncar?
About Dr. Jeanine Loncar, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 29 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Of Al Hospital
- George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Loncar has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Loncar works at
21 patients have reviewed Dr. Loncar. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Loncar.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Loncar, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Loncar appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.