Dr. Jeffrey Garr, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Garr is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Garr, MD
Overview of Dr. Jeffrey Garr, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Garr, MD is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Garr, completed a fellowship at Spine Care Med Grp. Dr. Garr, completed a residency at University of Washington. Patients rated Dr. Garr an average 3.9 star rating.
Dr. Garr works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Garr's Office Locations
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Jefferson Healthcare
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- AlaskaCare Health Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Carpenters Trusts
- Christian Brothers Services
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Healthcare Management Administrators, Inc. (HMA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Northwest Ironworkers Trust Funds
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Puget Sound Electrical Workers Trusts
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Trusteed Plan Service Corporation (TPSC)
- US Family Health Plan
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Garr?
About Dr. Jeffrey Garr, MD
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Spine Care Med Grp
- University of Washington
- Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garr has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Garr works at
Dr. Garr has seen patients for Spondylolisthesis, Sciatica and Piriformis Syndrome, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Garr on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
19 patients have reviewed Dr. Garr. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Garr.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Garr, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Garr appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.