Dr. Jerome Shalf, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shalf is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jerome Shalf, MD
Overview of Dr. Jerome Shalf, MD
Dr. Jerome Shalf, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Mechanicsville, VA. They specialize in Pediatrics, has 54 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatrics. They graduated from JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY. Patients rated Dr. Shalf an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Shalf works at
Dr. Shalf's Office Locations
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Shalf?
About Dr. Jerome Shalf, MD
*Healthline does not verify qualifications for medical specialties. Please verify your provider's specialty and qualifications directly with your provider and applicable medical board.
- 54 years of experience
- English, French
Education & Certifications
- JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shalf has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Shalf works at
Dr. Shalf speaks French.
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Shalf. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Shalf.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Shalf, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Shalf appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.