Dr. Jessica Dorsey, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Dorsey is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jessica Dorsey, MD
Overview of Dr. Jessica Dorsey, MD
Dr. Jessica Dorsey, MD is a Mohs Micrographic Surgery Specialist in Belton, TX. They specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatology. They graduated from Texas A & M University / Main Campus|Texas Texas A&M U-Scott & White Hospital|Texas Texas A&M University College of Medicine - College Station|TX A & M UNIV SYS HSC COLL OF MED and is affiliated with Cedar Park Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Dorsey works at
Dr. Dorsey's Office Locations
U.S. Dermatology Partners Belton TX1300 E 6th Ave, Belton, TX 76513 Directions (254) 778-5400Monday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pm
U.S. Dermatology Partners Cedar Park1401 Medical Pkwy Ste 300 Bldg B, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Directions (512) 260-5860
U.S. Dermatology Partners Cedar Park1515 Medical Pkwy Ste 100 Bldg 1, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Directions (512) 260-5860
U.S. Dermatology Partners Cedar Park1515 Medical Pkwy Ste 100100 Bldg 1, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Directions (512) 260-5860
U.S. Dermatology Partners Spicewood Springs3807 Spicewood Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78759 Directions (512) 476-9195
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Dorsey?
She has a great bedside manner and is very comfortable to talk with. She has a way of putting you at ease.
About Dr. Jessica Dorsey, MD
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- 15 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center|MOHS Surgery - Dr. Glen Goldstein (Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center)
- Scott & White Hosp & Clinics
- Scott and White Hosp TX Texas A&M Sch of Med
- Texas A & M University / Main Campus|Texas Texas A&M U-Scott & White Hospital|Texas Texas A&M University College of Medicine - College Station|TX A & M UNIV SYS HSC COLL OF MED
- Dermatology and Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dorsey has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Dorsey has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Dorsey works at
338 patients have reviewed Dr. Dorsey. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Dorsey.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Dorsey, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Dorsey appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.