Dr. Jessyka Lighthall, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lighthall is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jessyka Lighthall, MD
Overview of Dr. Jessyka Lighthall, MD
Dr. Jessyka Lighthall, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Harrisburg, PA. They graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Milton S Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Lighthall, completed a residency at Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine, Portland, Ore. Patients rated Dr. Lighthall an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Lighthall works at
Dr. Lighthall's Office Locations
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lighthall?
About Dr. Jessyka Lighthall, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Certifications
- University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, Minn
- Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine, Portland, Ore
- Oregon Health Sciences University School Of Medicine
- Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lighthall has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lighthall works at
19 patients have reviewed Dr. Lighthall. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lighthall.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lighthall, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lighthall appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.