Dr. Jesus Pina-Garza, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Pina-Garza is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jesus Pina-Garza, MD
Overview of Dr. Jesus Pina-Garza, MD
Dr. Jesus Pina-Garza, MD is a Pediatric Neurology Specialist in Nashville, TN. They specialize in Pediatric Neurology, has 39 years of experience, and is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology. They graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. Dr. Pina-Garza, completed a residency at Vanderbilt Univerity Neurology Residency. Patients rated Dr. Pina-Garza an average 4.1 star rating.
Dr. Pina-Garza works at
Dr. Pina-Garza's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- Independent Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Prime Health Services
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Trustmark Companies
- Tufts Health Plan
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Windsor Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Pina-Garza?
About Dr. Jesus Pina-Garza, MD
- Pediatric Neurology
- 39 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Epilepsy and Neurophysiology at Vanderbilt University
- Vanderbilt Univerity Neurology Residency
- Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pina-Garza has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Pina-Garza works at
Dr. Pina-Garza has seen patients for Epilepsy, Tic Disorders and All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Pina-Garza on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Pina-Garza speaks Spanish.
66 patients have reviewed Dr. Pina-Garza. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Pina-Garza.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Pina-Garza, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Pina-Garza appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.