Dr. Joel Koenig, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Koenig is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joel Koenig, MD
Overview of Dr. Joel Koenig, MD
Dr. Joel Koenig, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Saint Louis, MO. They specialize in Pediatrics, has 41 years of experience, and is board certified in Neonatology. They graduated from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center and St. Louis Children's Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Koenig an average 4.5 star rating.
Dr. Koenig works at
Dr. Koenig's Office Locations
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Koenig?
About Dr. Joel Koenig, MD
- 41 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- St Louis Chldns Hospital
- St Louis Childrens Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Neonatology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koenig has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Koenig works at
22 patients have reviewed Dr. Koenig. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Koenig.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Koenig, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Koenig appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.