Dr. Joel Speicher, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Speicher is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joel Speicher, MD
Overview of Dr. Joel Speicher, MD
Dr. Joel Speicher, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Reno, NV. They specialize in Pediatrics, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatrics. They graduated from East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center and Renown Regional Medical Center. Dr. Speicher, completed a residency at University Of S Fl College Of Med. Patients rated Dr. Speicher an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Speicher works at
Dr. Speicher's Office Locations
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Speicher?
About Dr. Joel Speicher, MD
- 27 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Of S Fl College Of Med
- East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Speicher has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Speicher works at
20 patients have reviewed Dr. Speicher. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Speicher.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Speicher, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Speicher appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.