Dr. John Cogan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Cogan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. John Cogan, MD
Overview of Dr. John Cogan, MD
Dr. John Cogan, MD is a Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist in Aventura, FL. They specialize in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Facultad De Medicina Alberto Hurtado and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Hospital West.
Dr. Cogan works at
Dr. Cogan's Office Locations
Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute20803 Biscayne Blvd Ste 204, Aventura, FL 33180 Directions (954) 890-4796Monday8:30am - 5:00pmTuesday8:30am - 5:00pmWednesday8:30am - 5:00pmThursday8:30am - 5:00pmFriday8:30am - 5:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Memorial Division of Cardiac Services1150 N 35th Ave Ste 605, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 890-4798Monday8:30am - 5:00pmThursday8:30am - 5:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Memorial Division of Cardiac Services603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 260, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Directions (954) 890-4793Monday8:30am - 5:00pmTuesday8:30am - 5:00pmWednesday8:30am - 5:00pmThursday8:30am - 5:00pmFriday8:30am - 5:00pm
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- HealthSun Health Plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Florida
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Cogan?
Pacemaker and defibrillator I feel blessed to have Dr Cogan perform this procedure for me I healed beautifully and feel wonderful
About Dr. John Cogan, MD
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- 27 years of experience
- English, Hebrew and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Parkland Meml Hosp/U Tex Sw Med School|University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Parkland Meml Hosp/U Tex Sw Med Sch
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Facultad De Medicina Alberto Hurtado
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cogan has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Cogan accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Cogan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Cogan works at
Dr. Cogan has seen patients for Sick Sinus Syndrome, Heart Disease and Electrocardiogram (EKG), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Cogan on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Cogan speaks Hebrew and Spanish.
42 patients have reviewed Dr. Cogan. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Cogan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Cogan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Cogan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.