Dr. John Devine, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Devine is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. John Devine, MD
Overview of Dr. John Devine, MD
Dr. John Devine, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Venice, FL. They specialize in Gynecology, has 31 years of experience, and is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology. They graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine|Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine|Universidad Autonomous de Guadalajara School of Me and is affiliated with Hca Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital. Dr. Devine, completed a residency at Akron Gen Med Center|Akron General Medical Center|Akron Genl Med Center. Patients rated Dr. Devine an average 4.3 star rating.
Dr. Devine works at
Dr. Devine's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Devine?
About Dr. John Devine, MD
- 31 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Urogynecology-Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Akron Gen Med Center|Akron General Medical Center|Akron Genl Med Center
- Akron General Medical Center|Akron Genl Med Center
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine|Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine|Universidad Autonomous de Guadalajara School of Me
- California State University Long Beach State
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hca Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Devine has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Devine works at
Dr. Devine has seen patients for Vaginitis or Vaginosis, Perimenopause and Atrophic Vaginitis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Devine on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
37 patients have reviewed Dr. Devine. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Devine.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Devine, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Devine appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.