Dr. Joon Yim, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Yim is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Overview of Dr. Joon Yim, MD
Dr. Joon Yim, MD is a Pathology Specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. They specialize in Pathology, has 26 years of experience, and is board certified in Pathology Recertification. They graduated from University Of California School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Virginia Hospital Center, Medstar Washington Hospital Center, UM Capital Region Medical Center, Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center, Adventist Healthcare White Oak Medical Center, Children's National Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Howard County General Hospital, Howard University Hospital, Luminis Health Doctors Community Medical Ctr, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, Medstar Montgomery Medical Center, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital and The George Washington University Hospital.
Dr. Yim works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Yim's Office Locations
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- UM Capital Region Medical Center
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Adventist Healthcare White Oak Medical Center
- Children's National Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
- Luminis Health Doctors Community Medical Ctr
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Montgomery Medical Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Midwest Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Yim?
About Dr. Joon Yim, MD
- 26 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Of California School Of Medicine
- University of California At Berkeley
- Pathology Recertification
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yim has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Yim works at
Dr. Yim has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Yim.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Yim, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Yim appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.