Dr. Joseph Arzadon, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Arzadon is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joseph Arzadon, MD
Overview of Dr. Joseph Arzadon, MD
Dr. Joseph Arzadon, MD is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Arlington, VA. They specialize in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, has 27 years of experience. They graduated from University of Connecticut School of Medicine and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center and Uva Prince William Medical Center. Dr. Arzadon, completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center. Patients rated Dr. Arzadon an average 4.7 star rating.
Dr. Arzadon works at
Dr. Arzadon's Office Locations
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- Uva Prince William Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Arzadon?
About Dr. Joseph Arzadon, MD
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 27 years of experience
- English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese
Education & Certifications
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arzadon has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Arzadon works at
Dr. Arzadon speaks Arabic, French, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
287 patients have reviewed Dr. Arzadon. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Arzadon.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Arzadon, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Arzadon appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.