Dr. Joseph Graham, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Graham is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joseph Graham, DO
Overview of Dr. Joseph Graham, DO
Dr. Joseph Graham, DO is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Fleming Island, FL. They specialize in Orthopedic Spine Surgery, has 16 years of experience. They graduated from Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med|Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg, Labette Health, Mccune Brooks Hospital, Mercy Specialty Hospital Southeast Kansas, Nevada Regional Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville.
Dr. Graham works at
Dr. Graham's Office Locations
Southeast Orthopedic Specialists - Fleming Island4565 US Highway 17 Ste 200, Fleming Island, FL 32003 Directions (904) 634-0640Monday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosed
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg
- Labette Health
- Mccune Brooks Hospital
- Mercy Specialty Hospital Southeast Kansas
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Columbia Pacific Coordinated Care Organization (CCO)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Oklahoma
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Preferred Community Choice
- Preferred Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Graham?
I have been in pain with my back and legs for along time. Referred to Dr Graham, He was very nice and pleasant. Listen to my complaints . Order a MRI and explain it to me . surgery was completed, legs feel good. I am not sure about my back. Still out on my back pain, but it’s getting better. I only take over the counter medication as well.
About Dr. Joseph Graham, DO
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- 16 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital|Orthopedic Spine Surgery - Florida Orthopedic Institute
- PinnacleHealth at Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health System
- Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med|Ks Univ Of Med &amp; Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Graham has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Graham accepts Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Graham has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Graham works at
53 patients have reviewed Dr. Graham. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Graham.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Graham, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Graham appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.