Dr. Joseph Knapper, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Knapper is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joseph Knapper, MD
Overview of Dr. Joseph Knapper, MD
Dr. Joseph Knapper, MD is an Interventional Cardiology Specialist in Burnsville, MN. They specialize in Interventional Cardiology, has 11 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital, M Health Fairview Lakes Medical Center and M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital.
Dr. Knapper works at
Dr. Knapper's Office Locations
Fairview Pain Mgmt. Center -burnsville14101 Fairview Dr Ste 140, Burnsville, MN 55337 Directions (952) 836-3700
Fairview Southdale Hospital6401 France Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55435 Directions (708) 363-8778
Fairview Southdale Hospital6401 France Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55435 Directions (952) 924-5000
- M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital
- M Health Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Family Health Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Harken Health
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Knapper?
About Dr. Joseph Knapper, MD
- Interventional Cardiology
- 11 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Emory University School of Medicine
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Knapper accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Knapper has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Knapper works at
1 patients have reviewed Dr. Knapper. The overall rating for this provider is 1.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Knapper.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Knapper, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Knapper appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.