Dr. Marek has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Joseph Marek, MD
Overview of Dr. Joseph Marek, MD
Dr. Joseph Marek, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Downers Grove, IL. They specialize in Cardiology, has 48 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Edward Hospital - Main Campus and Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus.
Dr. Marek works at
Dr. Marek's Office Locations
A M G - Midwest Heart - Downers Grove3825 Highland Ave Ste 400, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Directions (630) 719-4799
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Samaritan Health Plans
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Marek?
About Dr. Joseph Marek, MD
- 48 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Loyola University Stritch School Of Med
- Cleveland Metropolitan Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marek accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Marek has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Marek works at
Dr. Marek has seen patients for Hyperlipidemia, Heart Disease and Carotid Artery Disease, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Marek on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
7 patients have reviewed Dr. Marek. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Marek.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Marek, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Marek appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.