Dr. Joseph Shaffer, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shaffer is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joseph Shaffer, MD
Overview of Dr. Joseph Shaffer, MD
Dr. Joseph Shaffer, MD is a Dermatologist in Saint Paul, MN. They specialize in Dermatology, has 30 years of experience, and is board certified in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery. They graduated from University College London, University Of London, School Of Medicine. Dr. Shaffer, completed a residency at St Lukes/Roosevelt MC. Patients rated Dr. Shaffer an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Shaffer works at
Dr. Shaffer's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Shaffer?
About Dr. Joseph Shaffer, MD
- 30 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- St Lukes/Roosevelt MC
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- University College London, University Of London, School Of Medicine
- Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaffer has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Shaffer works at
87 patients have reviewed Dr. Shaffer. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Shaffer.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Shaffer, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Shaffer appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.