Dr. Joshua Harris, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Harris is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joshua Harris, MD
Overview of Dr. Joshua Harris, MD
Dr. Joshua Harris, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. They graduated from Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth|Ohio State University / College of Medicine|Ohio State University College Of Medicine and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Harris works at
Dr. Harris' Office Locations
Houston Methodist6445 Main St Ste 2500, Houston, TX 77030 Directions (713) 441-9000
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Harris?
About Dr. Joshua Harris, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 17 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Orthopedic Surgery Sports Medicine|Traveling Hip Arthroscopy Fellowship - Minneapolis, MN|Traveling Hip Arthroscopy Fellowship - Nashville, TN
- Ohio State University Medical Center - Columbus
- Ohio State University Medical Center - Columbus|The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth|Ohio State University / College of Medicine|Ohio State University College Of Medicine
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harris accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Harris using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Harris has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Harris works at
Dr. Harris has seen patients for Hip Sprain, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Harris on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
31 patients have reviewed Dr. Harris. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Harris.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Harris, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Harris appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.