Overview of Dr. Joshua Morais, MD
Dr. Joshua Morais, MD is a Neuroradiology Specialist in Eden Prairie, MN. They specialize in Neuroradiology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA / COLLEGE OF EDUCATION and is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital and Physicians Regional Medical Center Pine Ridge.
Dr. Morais works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Morais' Office Locations
Virtual Radiologic Professionals of California P.a11995 Singletree Ln Ste 500, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 Directions (952) 595-1242
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center1600 E High St, Pottstown, PA 19464 Directions (610) 327-7000
Smg Hawthorn535 Faunce Corner Rd, North Dartmouth, MA 02747 Directions (508) 996-3991
Willapa Harbor Hospital800 Alder St, South Bend, WA 98586 Directions (952) 595-1100
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center Pine Ridge
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Clover Health
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- MVP Health Care
- Optima Health
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Morais?
About Dr. Joshua Morais, MD
- 16 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA / COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morais has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Morais works at
Dr. Morais has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Morais.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Morais, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Morais appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.