Dr. Joy-Sarah Vink, MD
Overview of Dr. Joy-Sarah Vink, MD
Dr. Joy-Sarah Vink, MD is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist in New York, NY. They specialize in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine. They graduated from UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS|University of Virginia / Main Campus and is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. Dr. Vink, completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Vink an average 4.0 star rating.
Dr. Vink works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Vink's Office Locations
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Vink?
About Dr. Joy-Sarah Vink, MD
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- 18 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr
- Georgetown University Hospital
- UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS|University of Virginia / Main Campus
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vink has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Vink works at
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Vink. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Vink.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Vink, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Vink appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.