Dr. Arenas accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Juan Arenas, MD
Overview of Dr. Juan Arenas, MD
Dr. Juan Arenas, MD is a Transplant Nephrology Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They specialize in Transplant Nephrology, has 36 years of experience. They graduated from Escuela Colombiana de Med and is affiliated with Milton S Hershey Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital.
Dr. Arenas works at
Dr. Arenas' Office Locations
Memorial Division of Kidney Transplant1150 N 35th Ave Ste 390, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 265-7450Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00
JDCH Pediatric Kidney Transplant1005 N 35th Ave # 1, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 265-7450
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Arenas?
About Dr. Juan Arenas, MD
- Transplant Nephrology
- 36 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Hosp U Penn-U Penn
- Hershey Med Ctr-Penn St U
- Hershey Med Ctr
- Escuela Colombiana de Med
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arenas has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Arenas works at
Dr. Arenas speaks Spanish.
6 patients have reviewed Dr. Arenas. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Arenas.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Arenas, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Arenas appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.