Overview of Dr. Juehua Gao, MD
Dr. Juehua Gao, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Chicago, IL. They specialize in Hematology, has 25 years of experience, and is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology. They graduated from Fudan University - Shanghai Medical College and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Gao works at
Dr. Gao's Office Locations
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Gao?
About Dr. Juehua Gao, MD
- 25 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Fudan University - Shanghai Medical College
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, Hematopathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gao has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gao works at
Dr. Gao has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gao.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gao, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gao appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.