Dr. Julia Tzu, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Tzu is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Julia Tzu, MD
Overview of Dr. Julia Tzu, MD
Dr. Julia Tzu, MD is a Dermatopathology Specialist in New York, NY. They specialize in Dermatopathology, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatopathology. They graduated from Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital.
Dr. Tzu works at
Dr. Tzu's Office Locations
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Tzu?
First time getting cosmetic injections for wrinkles. Dr. Tzu spent time discussing the treatment plan with me and I felt safe in her hands. My results are great and natural looking. I fully trust her with my face.
About Dr. Julia Tzu, MD
- 17 years of experience
- English, Mandarin and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- New York University|Nyu School Of Medicine|Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania|University of Pennsylvania
- University of Miami / School of Medicine|University Of Miami School Of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med
- Dermatopathology and Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tzu has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Tzu has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Tzu works at
Dr. Tzu speaks Mandarin and Spanish.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Tzu. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Tzu.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Tzu, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Tzu appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.