Dr. Justin Fox, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Fox is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Justin Fox, MD
Overview of Dr. Justin Fox, MD
Dr. Justin Fox, MD is an Interventional Cardiology Specialist in Hamilton, NJ. They specialize in Interventional Cardiology, has 19 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED|New York University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton.
Dr. Fox works at
Dr. Fox's Office Locations
Hamilton Office2073 Klockner Rd, Hamilton, NJ 08690 Directions (973) 814-9550Monday08:00 - 16:30Tuesday08:00 - 16:30Wednesday08:00 - 16:30Thursday08:00 - 16:30Friday08:00 - 16:30
The Heart Center at Hamilton1262b Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd, Hamilton, NJ 08690 Directions (973) 814-9550Monday08:00 - 16:30Tuesday08:00 - 16:30Wednesday08:00 - 16:30Thursday08:00 - 16:30Friday08:00 - 16:30
Lawrenceville Office3100 Princeton 3 Fl Ste Pike Bldg 4, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648 Directions (973) 814-9550
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- Clover Health
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Midwest Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Prime Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Fox?
About Dr. Justin Fox, MD
- Interventional Cardiology
- 19 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School|McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern Unversity|McGaw Medical Center of Nothwestern University
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr|New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia
- NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED|New York University School of Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology
- Saint Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fox accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Fox using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Fox has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Fox works at
Dr. Fox has seen patients for Heart Disease, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Fox on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
100 patients have reviewed Dr. Fox. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Fox.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Fox, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Fox appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.