Dr. Justin Rice, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Rice is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Justin Rice, MD
Overview of Dr. Justin Rice, MD
Dr. Justin Rice, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in West Des Moines, IA. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 22 years of experience, and is board certified in Gastroenterology. They graduated from University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine and is affiliated with UnityPoint Health - Iowa Methodist Medical Center and UnityPoint Health - Iowa Lutheran Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Rice an average 3.2 star rating.
Dr. Rice works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Rice's Office Locations
- UnityPoint Health - Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Principal Life
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Rice?
About Dr. Justin Rice, MD
- 22 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rice has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Rice works at
Dr. Rice has seen patients for Gastric Ulcer, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Rice on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
17 patients have reviewed Dr. Rice. The overall rating for this provider is 3.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Rice.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Rice, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Rice appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.