Dr. Jyotsna Bhatnagar, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bhatnagar is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Overview of Dr. Jyotsna Bhatnagar, MD
Dr. Jyotsna Bhatnagar, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Buffalo, NY. They specialize in Nephrology, has 23 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport, ECMC Health Campus, Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo, Mount Saint Mary's Hospital And Health Center and Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Bhatnagar works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Bhatnagar's Office Locations
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- ECMC Health Campus
- Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo
- Mount Saint Mary's Hospital And Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bhatnagar?
About Dr. Jyotsna Bhatnagar, MD
- 23 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bhatnagar has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bhatnagar works at
Dr. Bhatnagar has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bhatnagar.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bhatnagar, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bhatnagar appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.