Dr. Kamran Haghighat, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Haghighat is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kamran Haghighat, MD
Overview of Dr. Kamran Haghighat, MD
Dr. Kamran Haghighat, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Long Beach, CA. They specialize in Internal Medicine, has 46 years of experience. They graduated from Tehran University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center, MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center, MemorialCare Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach and MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center. Dr. Haghighat, completed a residency at Loma Londa University School Of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Haghighat an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Haghighat works at
Dr. Haghighat's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Haghighat?
About Dr. Kamran Haghighat, MD
- Internal Medicine
- 46 years of experience
- English, Arabic and Persian
Education & Certifications
- Loma Londa University School Of Medicine
- Tehran University School Of Medicine
- MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center
- MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
- MemorialCare Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach
- MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haghighat has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Haghighat works at
Dr. Haghighat speaks Arabic and Persian.
107 patients have reviewed Dr. Haghighat. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Haghighat.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Haghighat, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Haghighat appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.