Dr. Kamran Jafri, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Jafri is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kamran Jafri, MD
Overview of Dr. Kamran Jafri, MD
Dr. Kamran Jafri, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. They specialize in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, has 26 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine|Wayne State Universtiy School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Tisch Hospital and Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Jafri, completed a residency at Ny Eye and Ear Infirmary. Patients rated Dr. Jafri an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Jafri works at
Dr. Jafri's Office Locations
- Tisch Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Jafri?
About Dr. Kamran Jafri, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 26 years of experience
- English, Hindi and Urdu
Education & Certifications
- Center for Cranial Base Surgery, St. Lukeâ€™s-Roosevelt Hospital and Columbia University|St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
- Ny Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Lenox Hill Hospital|Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, Ny
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine|Wayne State Universtiy School Of Medicine
- Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jafri has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Jafri works at
Dr. Jafri speaks Hindi and Urdu.
73 patients have reviewed Dr. Jafri. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Jafri.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Jafri, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Jafri appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.