Dr. Kamran Saraf, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Saraf is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kamran Saraf, MD
Overview of Dr. Kamran Saraf, MD
Dr. Kamran Saraf, MD is a Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Specialist in Olney, MD. They specialize in Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in Anesthesiology. They graduated from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and is affiliated with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, Anne Arundel Medical Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Medstar Montgomery Medical Center. Dr. Saraf, completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp. Patients rated Dr. Saraf an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Saraf works at
Dr. Saraf's Office Locations
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Medstar Montgomery Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Saraf?
About Dr. Kamran Saraf, MD
- Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- 17 years of experience
- English, French, Persian, Persian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER
- University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston McGovern Medical School
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saraf has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Saraf works at
Dr. Saraf speaks French, Persian, Persian and Spanish.
49 patients have reviewed Dr. Saraf. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Saraf.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Saraf, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Saraf appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.