Dr. Kanesha Bryant, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bryant is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kanesha Bryant, MD
Overview of Dr. Kanesha Bryant, MD
Dr. Kanesha Bryant, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Hinsdale, IL. They graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine and is affiliated with UChicago AdventHealth La Grange, UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook and UChicago AdventHealth Hinsdale. Dr. Bryant, completed a residency at University Of Illinois Chicago Metropolitan Group Hospitals, General Surgery Residency. Patients rated Dr. Bryant an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Bryant works at
Dr. Bryant's Office Locations
- UChicago AdventHealth La Grange
- UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
- UChicago AdventHealth Hinsdale
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bryant?
About Dr. Kanesha Bryant, MD
- General Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Mn, Multidisciplinary Breast Surgery Fellowship
- University Of Illinois Chicago Metropolitan Group Hospitals, General Surgery Residency
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bryant has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bryant works at
12 patients have reviewed Dr. Bryant. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bryant.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bryant, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bryant appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.